Latest STABLE firmware
The latest stable firmware version is 0.9k released on 2021-04-06.Download STABLE firmware
Latest BETA firmware
The latest beta firmware version is 0.9k released on 2021-04-06.Download BETA firmware
Firmware install instructions
Installing the firmware takes only a few moments.
- Hold the right encoder down while plugging the USB cable into your Plinky.
- Plinky will show up as an attached drive and you should see the "tunnel of lights" effect on the LEDs.
- Drag and drop CURRENT.uf2 to the drive. Make sure that it's called CURRENT.uf2 and nothing else.
- While flashing, the LEDs will flicker. This is normal.
- To finish, just click the encoder again. Plinky will boot up and you should see the correct version number.