Latest STABLE firmware
The latest stable firmware version is 0.9m released on 2021-05-07.
"This moves the accelerometer sensitivity on the 'settings' button, and instead on the 'lower' shift of volume (bottom right) you get stereo width. 50% = normal stereo, 0% = all mid, no side; 100% = all side, no mid. Also supports name and category for presets (editable via web soon!)"Download STABLE firmware
Latest BETA firmware
The latest beta firmware version is 0.9l released on 2021-04-19.
"Includes initial WebUSB communication with Plinky"Download BETA firmware
Firmware install instructions
Installing the firmware takes only a few moments.
- Hold the right encoder down while plugging the USB cable into your Plinky.
- Plinky will show up as an attached drive and you should see the "tunnel of lights" effect on the LEDs.
- Drag and drop CURRENT.uf2 to the drive. Make sure that it's called CURRENT.uf2 and nothing else.
- While flashing, the LEDs will flicker. This is normal.
- To finish, just click the encoder again. Plinky will boot up and you should see the correct version number.